Monday 21 May 2012

Social Entrepreneurship on Radio...


Social entrepreneurship is gaining pace surely in India and many young entrepreneurs are coming ahead and helping the needy. This is really helping those who really need help in its true sense. Many are benefitting and since these entrepreneurs and young and energetic the funds are being used in the best way and reaching the right people.

I have launched this initiative on radio on Gyan Vani FM 105.6. I have done the start to create awareness about this concept. I have introduced this concept with the initial explanation and its impact in India. I am also planning to interview some experts in this field and young social entrepreneurs to share their experiences in this field.

I will share the audio files as and when I get it. Till then, keep reading this blog for more updates on the buzzword “Social Entrepreneurship.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment